What is there to tell about me?
My name is Ilse, I’m an interior lover, looking into a minimalistic life. I’m a part-time cancer registrar and dog mom to 2 shiba’s.
When I’m not working, you’ll find me on the streets, walking with my 2 shiba’s: Rafe & Shiro.
- playful and energetic
- intelligent and alert
- a family dog
In other words, that is so me!
And in my spare time, I love to create.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. The Halloween wreaths, the diner parties, dressing up, the visits of the trick-or-treaters at my doorstep, dressing up my dogs.
Other facts about me:
- I have a certificate in Interior Styling and I love shows like Fixxer upper, The Amanda’s, The Block Australia, Tiny Living, etc.
- I really love fantasy films, series. Everything to start daydreaming about stories to write, or to just start creating new things.
- Taught myself to draw, write stories, upcycling home stuff, wreath making, creating table centerpieces and now into wooden signs and svg-designer. Everything to make your house a true home.
- Lost my mum of brain cancer at the age of 28.
- I speak 2 mother languages: Dutch and English and I live in Belgium.
Want to know more? Just ask me.